Welcome to Eye-Site of Boynton Beach.
Your Optometrist in Boynton Beach, FL
Dear Patients and Customers,
Your health and safety is our top priority and because of this, we are implementing new procedures in accordance with the CDC guidelines to make your experience at Eye-Site a safe and positive one. The newly established COVID-19 protocols include the following:
- Pre-screening all patients for symptoms, exposure, or recent travel
- Temperature checks for all visitors and employees daily
- All customers required to wear a face mask to enter
- Personal protective equipment for staff
- Use of hand sanitizer for anyone entering the store
- Scheduled optical visits to prevent crowding/gathering in the optical
- Increased disinfection/sanitization of all commonly encountered surfaces including doorknobs, handles, tabletops, desks, touch pads, faucets, toilet, etc…
- One on one appointments with optical staff to ensure all glasses are properly sanitized before and after use
- Increased time between appointments to prevent unnecessary interaction with others while here for optical or exam appointments
- Paperwork emailed and completed prior to visit to reduce interaction with commonly touched surfaces such as clipboards and pens
- Reduced in-store waiting prior to exams. We will call you to let you know when we are ready to see you!
- Curbside pick-up for glasses and contact lenses OR the option of direct shipping for contact lens orders
We greatly appreciate your understanding as we work to incorporate these new procedures.
If you have any questions regarding our policies or if you would like to schedule an appointment,
please call us at 561-738-0112.
We look forward to hearing from you!